Fall Creek Vineyards is thrilled to announce its legendary 27th Annual Grape Stomp and Harvest Festival on Saturdays, August 20th and 27th from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow, in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
For almost three decades, the FCV Grapestomp and Harvest Festival has attracted hundreds of guests throughout Central Texas and beyond. The Festival has fun and exciting activities for the entire family. Adults can enjoy wine tastings, a celebrity chef lunch and demo, casual food on the patio, bocce ball, ping pong, tours and much more. For children, there will be plenty of fun activities, including a Castle Bounce! Grapestomp is free of charge- however lunches and tastings require reservation/purchase.
STOMP! Of course the main attraction is the ‘stomp’ (free!) where guests can kick off their shoes and experience the thrill of “bare” feet grape stomping, a la “I Love Lucy”-style. The classic episode will be playing, so guests can ‘stomp along’ in the wine barrels. Don’t worry about the Texas heat, as all activities are either inside the winery, under shade tents or on the covered patio with cool misters!
Three Exciting Grape Stomp Events to choose from! *PLUS HELICOPTER TOURS of beautiful lake Buchanan and Fall Creek Falls….scroll below for info!
Please allow 72 hour notice for cancellations (3 days)
1) MAIN EVENT – CELEBRITY CHEF LUNCHEON & DEMO with Dallas Chef Joanne Bondy of Stocks & Bondy
There are two seatings, 11:30 am & 12:45 pm CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE $25.95 per person. Lunches will be paired with 2 glasses of award-winning Fall Creek Vineyards Wines.
2) PATIO LUNCH
Patio lunches served from 11:30 – 3:00 CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE $15.95
Choice of: (served with fresh made corn tortillia chips and EB’s salsa – wine not included)
- Fajita Wrap – Beef or Chicken, grilled onions & bell peppers, refried beans, mexican cheese blend & cilantro crema.
- Grilled Veggie Wrap – Portabello mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, yellow squash, zuchinni and EB’s almond cheese.
- Crispy Chicken Wrap – Crispy breaded chicken, shredded lettuce, tomato, purple onion and sweet pepper aoili.
- Fresh Wrap – Shredded lettuce, tomato, shredded carrots, fresh corn off the cob, purple onion & avocado cucumber lime dressing.
- Kid’s Wrap – Crispy Chicken Grilled Cheese Wrap served with apple slices and match stick carrots.
3) RESERVE BARREL TASTING WITH FCV WINEMAKER – SERGIO CUADRA! – 3:30 PM
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE $30.00 (wines and cheeses included in price)
Dive into winemaking for a day with FCV winemaker Sergio Cuadra who’s willing to open the winery for you right in the middle of the busiest time of the year…harvest time!
We’ll taste fermenting juices, just made wines, and have fun examining the maze of decisions that need to be made throughout the harvest time. No secrets! It’s a tell-all behind the mystery of winemaking!
Offered 3:30pm, both Saturdays, August 20th and 27th, in the Barrel Room at Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow.
Please allow 72 hour notice for cancellations (3 days).
While you’re at the vineyard….take a helicopter tour of the beautiful (and now full!) Lake Buchanan and the Fall Creek Falls!! Offered by HELO Austin, helicopter tours are $90.00 a person for 15 minutes. Call (512) 350-5102 to make your reservations! Weight restrictions apply and tickets are limited.